“Different doesn’t mean wrong”
Should we bring it back or make it stop? you tell me?
A Fanny pack or in other words a bum bag is a little pouch worn around the waist, this was a popular trend back in the 1990s, and now its back again. Designer fanny packs from Alexander Wang to Gucci as well as Balenciaga can be seen all over.
I say BRING IT BACK! If you have ever judged someone for wearing a fanny pack i guess now is the time to apologise. I absolutely love it, it’s so comfortable to wear and it looks very edgy. I got mine from Zara in the men section ( You gotta know how to shop ).
I asked my instagram followers to bring it back or make it stop and well…
BRING IT BACK = 61%
MAKE IT STOP = 39%
To my followers who said Make it stop, I understand its not everyones style, but you missing out on a big fashion trend. But anyway… here is some tips on how to wear fanny packs if you ever change your mind
- Somewhere someone decided its a good idea to wear the fanny pack as a shoulder bag. ( so technically it is a shoulder bag )
- Change it up, wear the smaller ones around your waist and the bigger ones around your shoulder.
- Dont be afraid to go leather or studs, try a colour one or maybe even denim.
- Be careful to not overdo it.
- Wear only with simple outfits that does not have a lot of detail on the top.
I have not posted in a while, and i am sorry about that, please feel free to give input on what you would want to see in a next post and don’t forget to follow me on instagram @stylesbyyolandixx