“Always dress like it’s the best day of your life”
So it’s getting cold outside and its time to start talking about winter fashion. Winter fashion is my favourite, I guess thats because I don’t like wearing floral dresses and sandals!
As much as we want to stay in bed and wear comfy oversized sweaters we need to brave the cold and dress warm but well and head on out. You may ask me how do I stay warm and fashionable at the same time this winter? I will be sharing with you some winter style tips, this is the first editorial and you will see more coming soon.
Style your faux fur this winter
Faux fur is something that will definitely keep you warm this winter, but you need to know how to wear it in order to not look like a polar bear. When it comes to faux fur less is more (yes I said that). Read the following tips on how to wear faux fur.
- When wearing faux fur you can easily make it a casual look by wearing your favourite pair of jeans as well as stylish sneakers.
- Try dressing it up with a little black dress and boots, or even jeans and heels.
- Creating a contrast by wearing a leather pants with faux fur will look super edgy.
- I would not wear knitwear under faux fur it can be a bit to much, like I said keep it simple and let the faux fur speak for itself.
- If you want to be extra, try a bold colour fur, and not just the normal colours like black, white and beige. Try a maroon or even bright pink or red if thats your style.
- Black faux fur coat – Stylesbyyolandi
- White faux fur coat – Vintage
- Marble Tool skirt – Stylesbyyolandi
ps. yes the skirt and the black fur coat is my own designs that I made.
Let me know your thoughts
lots of love